People living with chronic pain suffer from a poor quality of life. They can’t move freely or carry out day-to-day activities without significant medical intervention. Unfortunately, our bodies aren’t designed to handle pain medication daily and patients are forced to deal with unwanted symptoms and problems. Thankfully, there are alternatives that’ll help you with your pain and ensure your body doesn’t have to deal with side effects and negative symptoms. At Spectrum Medical Imaging, we help you find the source of the pain and come up with solutions to ensure you can manage it effectively.
How does pain management in Sydney work?
Our goal is to ensure patients with chronic pain and difficulties have an easier time living their daily life and have a good pain management system in place. We can achieve this through a number of different ways. Here’s how we can help you:
- Asking the right questions – It’s important to communicate with the patient to understand the extent of the problem. We ask the patients about their perception of the pain as it will give us an insight into what we need to check. Our medical experts will ask you questions about the intensity, location, nature, and the time of the pain. They will also ask you questions about practices and techniques that have proven to reduce the pain.
- Diagnosis – Once our medical experts have answers to those questions, they’ll develop a diagnostic plan to determine the underlying problem. For example, a person with arthritis will experience chronic pain in the joints and have difficulty moving. They’ll schedule testing plans that include techniques like X-Rays or nuclear medicine to determine the root cause of the chronic pain.
- Treatment options – The treatment options depends on the nature of the pain. Some health issues can be addressed through physical therapy, massages, and even alternative healing techniques like chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture. Some problems require pain medication and changes to the lifestyle. Sometimes psychological approaches like cognitive behavioural therapy, hypnosis, and meditation are also somewhat effective.
Our medical experts will help you determine the root cause of the problem and offer unbiased and straightforward advice.
Why choose us?
Pain can be a significant physical and mental burden, which is why we take it so seriously. Our services for pain management in Sydney aim to provide safe and comprehensive solutions to our patients. We want you to be comfortable and as healthy as you can be. Here are some reasons why you should hire us:
We have an experienced and compassionate staff who’ll offer honest and detailed advice on pain management.
We have the best and most current diagnostic equipment and techniques so you can be certain that your diagnosis will be accurate and detailed.
- We provide a wide array of diagnostic techniques so if one technique doesn’t showcase results, we can choose another to get a more accurate picture.
- We’re a licensed and certified company with no corporate connections and affiliations. You will get 100% honest advice from us.
If you want to know more about pain management in Sydney, don’t hesitate to call us at Spectrum Medical Imaging today. You can arrange an appointment through our contact form or call one of the numbers mentioned on our contact us page. We’ll be happy to help you with any questions you might have.