66 High Street
Ph: 9399 5357 Fax: 9399 7656
MAKE A BOOKING
Please note: From Friday March 31st, surrounding areas around the Randwick Hospitals Campus on High Street, Randwick, will undergo significant changes for construction of the new Sydney Light Rail service. There will be significant changes to traffic, parking, and vehicle access, as well as changes to bus routes and bus stops.
Many bus routes travel along High St, Randwick and the closest major road which is Belmore Road just 50 metres away from our practice.
- 370- Leichhardt to Coogee (including Newtown, St Peters and Green Square stations)
- 400/410 – Bondi Junction to Burwood- (including Bondi Junction station, Pagewood and Eastgardens)
- M50 Metrobus- Drummoyne to Coogee (including Central station and Park St, city)
- 348-Bondi Junction to Wolli Creek (including Bondi Junction and St Peters stations)
- 357- Bondi Junction to Sydenham (including Mascot and Sydenham station)
- 314 Coogee to Bondi Junction
- 316/317- Eastgardens to Bondi Junction (including Hillsdale and Eastgardens)
- 372- Coogee to Railway Square (including Central station and Surry Hills)
- 373- Coogee to Circular Quay (including Museum station and Circular Quay)
- 3760377- Maroubra Beach to Circular Quay
Many train stations including Bondi Junction, as well those in the City and Central station have direct links to above mentioned bus routes with stops on High St or around the corner on Belmore Rd in very close proximity to our practice.
The direct bus routes are particularly relevant for our catchment area which broadly incorporates areas of low socioeconomic status including Hillsdale, Eastgardens and Mascot to the south, and Sydenham and St Peters to the west.
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm