Spectrum Medical Imaging offers comprehensive imaging services including X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, DEXA/BMD, Interventional – Biopsies & Injections, Women’s Imaging, Cardiac Imaging, Paediatric Imaging, Sports Imaging and Dental Imaging.
NEW WOMEN’S IMAGING CENTRE NOW OPEN IN RANDWICK! FIRST FLOOR, 13-15 SILVER ST, RANDWICK
ALL OBSTETRICS/GYNAECOLOGY IMAGING AND BREAST IMAGING AVAILABLE INCLUDING 3D MAMMOGRAPHY!
02 9399 5505
Spectrum Medical Imaging is a proud supporter of the McGrath Foundation.
The McGrath Foundation raises money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia as well as increasing breast awareness in young women.
To find out more or to support this outstanding organisation, please visit www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au
The CT scanner to capture your heart—whatever your heart rate
As if it isn’t incredible enough that we can look inside the human body without breaking the skin, GE’s latest computed tomography scanner, the Revolution CT, achieves revolutionary clarity of internal imaging at radiation doses up to 82% lower than were previously required to achieve images half as clear…
STATE OF THE ART CT SCANNER NOW AVAILABLE IN LIVERPOOL!
– Fast body scans with excellent image quality
– Low dose Cardiac Imaging
– Low dose Paediatric Imaging
– Rapid, comprehensive stroke assessment
– Rapid and precise TAVI planning
Low Dose Radiation – Specialist reports by Oral &
For more information visit our services page
DEXA SCANNER/ BODY COMPOSITION
A DEXA scanner is NOW available at Liverpool.
For more information on BMD/DEXA please visit our services page.
LOW DOSE CT SCANNER AVAILABLE IN OUR BONDI JUNCTION ROOMS
- 33% increase in spatial resolution across the whole body
- High definition imaging
- 50% dose reduction to patients
- Exceptional resolution and clarity
- GSI can subtract iodine from images to generate a virtual non contrast-like image
- GSI Metal Artifact Reduction (MARS) reduces “streak” artefact from metallic implants
- Low dose Cardiac CT imaging with reduction in cardiac motion.